Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Configuring & Climbing
Last week we stayed home because both Paige & Hailey were ill. As I mentioned previously Lady & The Tramp was on all day. It had turned off for a bit and Paige went upstairs to play animals. I came down to feed Hailey. Paige came back down and asked for "doggies." I told her to get me the remote control and I would turn it on. I had no idea where the remote was located. I continued to feed Hailey and didn't pay attention to what Paige was doing. All of a sudden I heard something fall. The remote had fallen from the TV stand where Paige had placed her stool and climbed up to reach the remote. She then climbed down and brought me the remote. I gladly turned on the movie and we again watched Lady & The Tramp. I'm seeing so much engineer in her these day. Scary, very scary, since I already live with one, which is really enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment