Saturday, February 26, 2011

Phoenix Zoo

Today my aunt, my mom, Paige and I went to the Phoenix Zoo.  (Hailey stayed home with Dada to nap and play.) We had been a couple times before, but today, WOW!  They've really renovated and added in some nice exhibits with cool animals.  Paige, as I have written, LOVES her "animals."  So we thought she would be is huge amazement at seeing them for real.  But, no, not so much.  She seemed to have more fun watching the people and just looking at everything, rather than focusing on the animals.  She had a really fun time.  They have a nice petting zoo area and she really enjoyed being able to pet the goats.  They also give you curry combs to "comb" the goats and she had fun doing that too.  As a mom it was neat to see the zoo through her eyes and how she related and reacted to all of it.  Paige is growing up so fast.  I don't want to miss a moment.  I also really liked seeing the monkeys, wolves and turkeys (yes, the turkeys!), they were pretty.   

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Paige is growing up so fast. Look at that long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's never had a haircut. (After your story, I'm very hesitant to even attempt.) However, I'm thinking she may need some bangs, it's starting to always be in her face.

    ReplyDelete