Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I didn't do as much for this Valentine's Day as usually do, not because I don't really enjoy the holiday and all that it means, I just ran out of time or didn't think of things to do due to my sleep deprived brain.  I did manage to get the girls matching Valentine's shirts, but they were on opposite nap schedules today so I didn't get a pic of them together.  I also got them little Valentine toys and candy.  Brian and I exchanged cards and I did buy us some chocolate and chocolate covered strawberries for later tonight.  My aunt made delicious cupcakes and brought the girls some cute stuffed animals and my mom got them candy.  Perhaps because it landed on a Monday it wasn't so exciting?  Next year Hailey will be sleeping through the night, I won't have school and it will be on a Tuesday.  Look out 2012! 



No comments:

Post a Comment