Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Auntie
I think that I have mentioned that my aunt retired a couple months ago Since then she's been over here from CA twice to visit for a couple weeks each. IT'S WONDERFUL! She's super good with the girls and the love her a ton (or "as big as the sky" as my aunt likes to say) so I don't feel anxious leaving them with her. Her last visit I was able to get a ton of school stuff done and this time I got to go get my hair cut and highlighted. (That is a three hour process because my hair is so long right now). Then she stayed and I was able to go grocery shopping during the day without the girls. I usually go after 9pm when I'm totally tired and every thing in the store is picked over so that I don't have to take them. It's really nice having my aunt here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment