Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Magic Bags?
We have used sleep bags for both girls since we're crazy freaks about putting blankets or anything potentially hazardous in their cribs. I love the sleep bags. They act like a blanket & keep them warm without the risk of suffocation. I had always just bought the less expensive Carter's bags. Well, KidsWoot had the Halo Sleep Sacks so I bought a couple. I think they are magic bags. Hailey sleeps all night when she wears them and then if I put it back on her for morning nap, it seems to be an extra long nap those days. Neither girl did this in the other brand bags. Again, I say, magic bags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love those, too. I am loving the Halo swaddlers. Aria sleeps best in those.
ReplyDelete