This pic was taken at about 5:30 pm at our house tonight. I thought that Brian would be home about this time to help (it's amazing how you think and plan and then it doesn't work out) but he ended up working late. Of course, at this same time, Hailey started getting hungry but I was in the middle of making dinner. So I made some rice cereal and heated some puree squash for Hailey to eat. (She's been really fussy these last couple days with icky diarrhea and low appetite.) Well, Paige decided that she needed to "help" me feed Hailey. Yeah, right, with Hailey in the mood she was in, um, sure. So instead Paige began to eat the puree squash herself as Hailey is crying in her high chair and, I think, you can see Woolly begging in the middle for whatever Hailey batted out of my hand or threw on the floor. The next pic is of him with yogurt on his nose, I did manage to finally get some yogurt in Hailey.
But even in this chaos, I stopped to breathe and think how much fun it really is. I love caring for the girls and trying to figure out their every need. Brian says it's a mother's drive or motivation. I don't think anyone else can relate until they are a mom. I HAVE to make it better. I can't stand for them to be unhappy or uncomfortable. If I can make it better, I will. Anyway, the pic looks like a horrible scenario to be in, but there is no other place I want to be...and one day I will miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment