Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Eating

Hailey could not get enough food today. This is such a starck difference from Paige, who eats maybe 500 calories in a day. She is still supplemented with toddler formula. But Hailey, my goodness! Today she had lunch which was yogurt, applesauce and some strawberries to chew on. Then I put her down for a nap around 3pm and she nursed. She fell asleep for about 20 minutes and woke up. I'm trying sleep training with her, but no luck today, so I got her from her crib. We played for a bit, but then she started with the hungry cries. So I fed her more yogurt, applesauce, animal crackers, strawberries & banana. That was between 4-5pm. I thought she would not be interested in dinner, but nope...she ate dinner of turkey & rice puree, strawberries, and I think a couple more animal crackers. Of course, she nursed before bed too. Wow! This is so wonderful to me to have a baby who eats! Yes, me the RD with a baby who eats! Who would have thought?


Keep the food coming Mama!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is just so funny how the girls are so different. It sounds like Hailey and Xander will get a long well. Just set 'em in front of big bowl of strawberries.

    ReplyDelete