Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Book Titles
Hailey is really starting to communicate more. In the last few days and nights she has been expressing whether to wants to read a particular book that I pick out or not. I will say the title and she will say "yes" or shake her head no and if I have it in my hand already she will push it away. I'm happy that she is forming opinions already, however, I'm the one who has to read the books and I do have my favorites too. So far her's include several Elmo books, certain ones that have the flaps in them, and a few of the Suzy Zoo books. Tonight I did manage to slip in the "The Big Red Barn" which is my all time favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment