Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Phase
Paige has entered the phase of wanting to change her clothes multiple times a day and the worst part, besides the laundry, it has to a dress or skirt! It's going to be rough now that the weather has cooled off. I've tried to explain to her that it's important to wear warm clothes outside and that includes pants. So far I've been pretty convincing, but her will is strong, so we'll see how long it lasts. Also, I'm lucky that auntie was here in the last weeks and bought her a couple new dresses. Wish me luck with this phase! Always something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh boy! When does that phase end? Sometime after she graduates from college?
ReplyDeleteI've warmed up some of Aria's dresses by buying some pants/legging that she can wear under them. Thank goodness its finally cooling off.