
Just a mom trying to keep memories of her two girls since "life with two girls" makes it difficult to get to the scrapbook...but I'm always at the computer.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Boppie
The Boppie is always used in the rocking chairs while reading a story. The girls lay on it and cuddle in our laps. It's great. Even Paige still uses hers. I couldn't use them to nurse, I just couldn't get them in the right position with it, but they are wonderful to use to cuddle & read a story. I went into Hailey's room the other night and found her reading a book in her rocker. She pointed to her Boppie and then to her lap. I put it on her and she resumed reading her book with the Boppie. I have a feeling they will be pillows they take with them to college along with their Snugglies.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm with yah, Hailey. Those boppies are nice and comfy. I've found myself laying with them on the floor of Aria's room a lot of nights lately.
ReplyDelete