Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent this Thanksgiving at home.  My mom had to work in the afternoon so she came over for breakfast and to help put the turkey in the oven.  It was a great morning.  I cooked most of the meal with Brian's help.  We had turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, peas, rolls, cranberry sauce, & stuffing.  I think if one more carbohydrate were on the table my dietitian brain would explode. I so wanted to put a green salad on the table, but I just don't find that traditional.  I need to remember the jello salad for next year though.  Both girls enjoyed one or two things in the meal, which was awesome, since neither are very good eaters.  I was thrilled. 







Paige liked the cranberry sauce

Hailey liked the sweet potato casserole...
...and loved the whipped cream and pecan pie!






1 comment: